Do you have a passion to teach, nurture and inspire others? We lead the way in application-based staff development training for PK – 12 grade educators (public, private, charter) and those that work with children (YMCA, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.).
We have an exciting Trainer of Educators (Education Consultant) position needing filled. We are looking for those who are energetic, driven, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial in nature to become a Trainer of Educators with us.
As a Trainer of Educators (Education Consultant), you are responsible for the effective application-based staff development training for educators in schools nation-wide (if you would like to travel – or you can select to work from your home area).
- Implement in-person training on PK-12 grade campuses (focusing on classroom management techniques and strategies)
- Develop business by attending education conferences, email and social media connections
- Maintain training record
- Survey participants and obtain feedback on performance
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- Lifelong learner with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Skilled presenter and trainer
- Ability to develop rapport with audience and effectively/strategically respond to audience questions
- Passionate about training educators and excited to see student success outcomes
- Previous experience with training adults/children a PLUS
- Interest in learning to market presentations
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Must be able to travel for the orientation process
- Enthusiasm and excitement for your own ongoing learning
- Ability to develop positive, respectful professional relationship
- The ability to obtain, free of any violations, criminal background check and child abuse clearance REQUIRED)
Please submit your resume/cv and/or brief cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone and provided additional information about the posting.
Thank you for reviewing our information - we wish you the best as you endeavor to help teachers and students succeed!
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562874253Posted: 2020-08-14