Home Instead Senior Care
is currently looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers for Live-In assignments in the Greater New Haven County area
. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- A driver's license is helpful, but not required
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K available for eligible employees
We have a variety of assignments available, from full-time, weekends and fill-in. Apply today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 580768450Posted: 2020-10-19