Job ID69187Position LocationUS-FL-OrlandoFacility NameRegional - FL-CentralJob CategoryFinance - BillingPosition StatusFT is 35+ HOURS WKJob OverviewPurpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care employee, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our customers, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care's five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to coordinate and perform the review of transportation invoices for nursing home facilities, including determination of responsible payers and payment amounts due, in accordance with State and Federal policies, as well as executed contracts.Job Functions
You are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. This position is responsible for the coordinated scheduling, data tracking, and reconciliation of broker managed transportation, for multiple nursing home facilities. Additional responsibilities include reporting broker network issues, broker submission of all 3rd party provider invoices, working with Supervisor to assist with education and training to the nursing home staff, and patient advocacy. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the scheduling of facility transportation, based on State and Federal regulations that govern such services.
- Review transportation invoices to validate charges and report discrepancies.
- Track, manage and report any issues or inefficiencies with facility transport scheduling.
- Manage, within same database, Supervisor's State and Federal communications to track and report ongoing issues, as they pertain.
- Work closely with facility staff, to inquire and resolve any 'avoidable' expenses received, as dictated by patient payer, State and Federal regulations. Report issues to Supervisor and Facility leader, in writing, and track in database.
- Work closely with transport providers to resolve billing discrepancies and report all issues, in writing, to Supervisor.
- Prepare reports and analyze the transport billing or payment trends to identify opportunities for facility and departmental efficiencies, with focus on cost saving and potential contract renegotiations.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care's five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect and passion, and incorporate them into one's daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned. Role will grow as departmental demands increase
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED; College level education preferred.
- Four (4) years of professional financial related experience, preferably in consolidated billing or medical coding.
- Working knowledge of automated financial systems, preferably medical billing and accounts payable.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook required.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
Posting ID: 558961805Posted: 2020-07-14