Xite Realty, LLC is a commercial real estate company focused on representing the needs of healthcare professionals and organizations. Our growing, entrepreneurial firm seeks a motivated and experienced individual to play a significant business development role.
- Develop and cultivate new clients and business opportunities in Florida.
- Learn the basics of commercial real estate and healthcare start-ups. This requires the ability to absorb information quickly, analyze and use it in sales activities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of specific relationship-based marketing programs.
- Provide general marketing and sales support to senior management.
Most frequent and essential activities of the job include:
- Hosting and attending prospective client meetings, including breakfast and dinner engagements, golf tournaments, conventions, etc.
- Successfully scheduling client meetings.
- Being an important public face of an organization that handles complex commercial real estate transactions. Facilitating interactions between Principals and the client is a very important activity.
- Representing and being actively involved in various healthcare & real estate trade organizations.
- Production and maintenance of marketing materials
The ideal candidate will be experienced in commercial real estate (but not required), have outside sales and/or marketing experience, will be self-motivated, and will have the ability to effectively interact with doctors and real estate professionals. The candidate will be working in a collaborative environment with senior principals and other business development specialists. An existing Florida-based network in the healthcare equipment, supply, or finance industries is preferred.
The candidate should have the following attributes:
- Bachelors degree
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Ability and desire to meet complete strangers and find common ground
- Strong sales and interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability and willingness to aggressively pursue sales leads through cold calling
- Professional and polished appearance
- Strong academic achievement
- Significant working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Costar, Loopnet, Salesforce
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and execute multiple priorities and tasks
Extensive background and credit check will be performed. The position is based out of the Orlando office. Base salary plus incentive compensation structure will depend upon experience.
Posting ID: 593325857Posted: 2021-02-25