Description:At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background. Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, Then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future! ATMP regional support for the Army TADSS Maintenance Program (ATMP) is a seven year Single Award ID/IQ contract for maintenance, sustainment, operations, and support of Army Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS), Live-Fire Ranges, and Instrumentation Systems that began in 2019. The ATMP portfolio includes ~250,000 live, virtual, constructive, and gaming TADSS located at 422 sites worldwide. The primary customer is PEO STRI in Orlando, FL. PEO STRI's published vision for ATMP is integrated, one-stop, worldwide maintenance and sustainment for Army Program of Record (POR) TADSS. This role will manage, report on, and develop metrics for subcontractors who operate and maintain Integrated - Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT) Training Systems (I-MTS), Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement Systems (MILES), Close Combat Tactical Trainers (CCTT), Reconfigurable Vehicle Tactical Trainers (RVTTs), Longbow Crew Trainers, UH60A/L and CH-47D Flight Simulators, UH60M Transportable Flight Proficiency Simulator (TFPS), Aviation Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (AVCATT), various Driver Trainers, Home station Instrumentation Training System (HITS), various Gunnery Trainers, and Intel training systems. Including multiple ranges and repair sites at Camp Casey, and Camp Humphreys in South Korea. This position will operate from Camp Humphreys South Korea In addition to the responsibilities highlighted above we offer extensive benefits to include competitive 401k and insurance. We remain an equal opportunity company.
• Dynamic experience and cross-functional knowledge.
• Track record of successfully executing large, complex programs that have direct business impact.
• Candidate must have experience leading people and teams with differing goals across large geographic regions to positive outcomes.
• Ability to develop positive relationships with suppliers and customers.
• Strong business acumen, ability to understand financial Earned Value data and perform financial & rate analysis.
• Formal leadership/management experience and indirect leadership through project management of cross-functional teams.
• Ability to operate in a virtual and matrix organization.
• Strong communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of all functions
• Experience developing and executing strategy.
• Strong process discipline with focus on efficiency and optimization.
• Experience managing with key tools (i.e demand forecasting, creating purchase requisition, stock fulfillment, obsolescence management) • Supplier management experience • Must be a US citizen, and be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance, to support US Government contracts.
• Previous experience with US Army Program of Record, TADSS.
• International Supply Chain experience.
• Demonstrated burning desire to add value, be more affordable, and be more efficient.
• Green Belt or Black Belt Certification.
• Demonstrated excellence at written and oral communication.
job.Qualifications Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about. As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.