What You Can Expect:
Location anywhere in the U.S. - Remote Option Available
Do you have excellent compensation program management, project management, organizational skills and a commitment to customer service? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, based in Louisville, KY, is looking for a top-notch Compensation Analyst to join the team at our Home Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes compensation policies in relation to government wage and hour regulations and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Collaborates with the compensation manager/consultants on a variety of projects, including program design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of new programs.
- Administers the quarterly wage investment process including the distribution of workbooks, communications, data validation, and processing of pay increases.
- Provides specialized guidance regarding the compensation program ensuring its competitiveness and strategy.
- Regularly participates in market data surveys and analyzes survey results to ensure organizational competitiveness.
- Provides regulatory and administrative guidance related to benefit programs.
- Ensures employees are properly enrolled in benefit plans and resolves employee, system eligibility, and service issues in a timely and courteous manner.
Trilogy Health Services
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Lea: (502) 373-6570
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field is required.
- PHR or CCP preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in compensation administration. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Understanding of HR processes and data.
- Working knowledge of systems, reporting functions, and performing data analysis.
- Experience with ADP systems preferred.
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Posting ID: 602341001Posted: 2021-02-24