Home Instead Senior Care is currently hiring for overnight shifts. These shifts range from 9pm - 7am 10pm - 8am. Do you love caring for others? Maybe you've been a family caregiver, you've worked in facilities and need a change, or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. Enjoy a rewarding career helping seniors age at home with compassion, dignity and respect.
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical services such as:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Errands & Incidental Transportation
- Dressing, Toileting and Bathing Assistance
We can offer you
- Part-time and full-time hours and flexible schedules &ndash we work around your availability
- Educational classes and paid CAREGiver training (no experience necessary)
- Competitive wages, cell phone discounts, referral programs, 401K, fun company culture
- Supportive office staff and much more!!
- We only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
At Home Instead Senior Care helpful office staff appreciate, train and support our amazing CAREGiver group. Whether you have a little experience or are a seasoned professional, you'll find Home Instead a very special place to be a CAREGiver. Enjoy a great work/life balance and work for a company that let's you choose your work days.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and 3 years driving experience
- Ability to be bonded and insured pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Commit to a minimum of a 12 hour work week
- Care for clients with dignity and respect and thrive to teach others about Love(v).
If you are interested in learning more about our CAREGiver positions, please call Linda Brockman/Recruitment & Engagement Manager @ 920-997-0118 or apply online at www.homeinstead.com/203.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 575749183Posted: 2020-09-24