The Retail Associate Manager should be passionate about the retail industry and have a proven track record for driving sales and providing exceptional customer service. They will actively support the Retail Store Manager's vision while thriving in a fast-paced, highly competitive sales environment.
- Drive the sales of products and by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Help coach and grow the capabilities of in-store coworkers / Mobile Experts
- Build customer loyalty by providing prompt and exceptional sales and post-sale service.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions and policies.
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching initiatives.
- Creating an exceptional and world-class customer experience.
- Core Competencies: customer focus, teamwork, communication, accountability and innovation.
- Previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Business savvy with an ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma. Post-secondary degree a definite asset.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Base pay of $11.00 per hour plus an aggressive bonus structure.
- Opportunities for advancement to Retail Store Manager with exceptional performance
Posting ID: 595166305Posted: 2021-01-20