Wood Health company, a subsidiary of Wood County Hospital, is seeking a Medical Office Nurse (RN or LPN) or Medical Assistant (CMA or RMA). Among other things, the selected individual will assist with general patient care, administration of injections, patient education, and related clerical duties including prior authorizations.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize care of patient according to presenting conditions.
- Formulates nursing diagnosis and establishes intra-procedure nursing care plan based on initial assessment. Checks department supplies, equipment and positioning aids.
- Plans care with other members of the health care team. Checks schedule for role assignment and cases.
- Documents responses to and evaluations of nursing interventions provided.
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Shift: Day Shift 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Office Location: Deshler Family Practice
- Graduate from an accredited school or otherwise recognized Nursing or Medical Assistant program.
- Licensed RN, LPN or registered/certified MA in the state of Ohio.
- Prior medical office experience preferred.
Join our team, and you’ll have access to a cutting-edge facility with state of the art technology. You’ll also interact with some of the region's top notch healthcare professionals. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and advance your career.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Competitive wages
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Generous short term and long term disability plans
- Employer-matched 403(b)
- Employer sponsored cash balance pension plan
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Generous tuition reimbursement
And a lot more!
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562887974Posted: 2020-08-12