Community 1st Credit Union is looking for a reliable Part-Time Teller at ourRichmond/Ottumwa Location. The successful candidate will be the "frontline" of our organization and play a fundamental role in achieving our member satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. This position is responsible for processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other departments such as; Member Service Reps, Personal Reps, and the Branch Manager to deliver exceptional service to our diverse members.
- Greeting members and assisting with account transactions and inquiries.
- Assess member's needs and introduce new products and services (credit cards, savings bonds, etc.)
- Provide exceptional customer service by going the "extra mile" to build trusting relationships, member loyalty and satisfaction.
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses.
- Resolve member's issues and provide relevant information.
- Initial training includes travel to Ottumwa, IA for two weeks.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Must be customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Attention to detail, mathematical skills, and computer skills.
- Banking or money handling experience preferred.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
Community 1st Credit Union offers a professional -friendly work environment with advancement opportunities.
Community 1st Credit Union has been rated one of the Top Workplaces in Iowa for three straight years.
Apply today and find out why...Together is Better.
Community 1st Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 562859325Posted: 2020-10-18