ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT NATIONWIDE CREDIT INC (NCI) ?
• Are you interested in becoming part of a dynamic and fast-growing Team?
• Are you ready to be a member of a professional organization with unlimited potential for growth?
• Would you like to work for a company that is “A” rated by the Better Business Bureau with a proven history of stability and demonstrated results?
Nationwide Credit Inc is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our growing organization as a Recovery Specialist. We offer a cutting edge training program designed to equip our employees with the skills required for optimal success.
HOW NATIONWIDE CREDIT WORKS FOR YOU:
Great Pay plus Incentives AND Benefits!
• Aggressive hourly pay plus uncapped commission potential.
• Performance-based incentive programs.
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
• Tax-free flexible medical spending account available (Company matched HSA).
• Life insurance and long-term disability.
• 401k plan
• Internal promotion opportunities
• Paid time off accrues from day one.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• To Be Willing to Operate as a Member of a Team with Exceptional Communication Skills
• High Attention to Detail with the Desire to Learn, Grow, and EXCEL
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Partner directly with consumers to review, assess and resolve delinquent accounts.
• Accurately document detailed account activity.
• Utilizing your communication skills to fulfill both client and consumer goals.
• Adhere to the State and Federal regulations pertaining to collection activities.
• Achieve an average of 90% of key performance indicator goals (calls / RPC’s / promise kept rate)
• Average quality assurance scores of 94%
• Consistently achieve 90% of monthly revenue target
• Outgoing, assertive, competitive, persuasive
• Enjoys dealing with the public
• Possesses or is capable of acquiring superb negotiation skills
• Is detail oriented and is able to accurately document information in our computer system while communicating with the consumer on the telephone
• Is able to work a flexible schedule which may include weekends
• Must have a high school diploma, some college preferred
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe we practice social distancing and wear face masks/ coverings when not possible. We check employee temperatures daily upon arrival, provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and allow for work from home (as soon as possible).
NCI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.