322 W 4th St., Owensboro, KY 42301
Excellent Income & Great Benefits!
Jerry Ray Davis CDJR is hiring now for a Title Clerk to process and file paperwork to establish or transfer the ownership of a vehicle. Applicant must be able to work at a fast pace with minimal errors, multi-task, and be a dependable team player. Knowledge in automotive tag and title clerk, and/or additional experience with accounting is preferred, but we will train the right candidate!
Jerry Ray Davis CDJR is a first-generation dealership quickly growing and looking to expand. We’re adding on a new 28,600 square foot Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram facility! We’re a young dealership looking to build a future with our employees! To learn more about us, CLICK HERE. Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
- Excellent pay plan based on experience – Earn what you deserve!
- Excellent health insurance! $500 deductible with 100% paid co-insurance!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan coming January 2021!
- Paid Vacation / Sick Time
- Great work/life balance
- Great opportunity for a long-term career
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
Responsibilities - Title Clerk:
- Process vehicle registration and title paperwork on all new and used vehicles sold both in state and out of state.
- Maintain strict compliance with all Title laws and filing requirements.
- Issue checks to tag Registration Offices for fees due and refund checks to customers on an as needed basis.
- Accurately record and file completed vehicle sales deals.
- Knowledge of how to properly package car deal paperwork to send to lenders.
- Troubleshoot and problem resolution specific to titles, odometer discrepancies, power of attorney, etc.
- Dealer Trade paperwork
- Schedule reconciliations: Dealer reserve reconciliations; Floorplan reconciliations
- General accounting and related tasks when required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements - Title Clerk:
- Automotive accounting experience preferred
- Electronic vehicle registration experience
- Notary Public certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task
- Effective Communication Skills
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 574459212Posted: 2020-09-19