Kett Engineering is looking for project Test Drivers to work with us at our customer location in Oxnard, CA. on the 1st and 2nd shifts. Successful candidates will drive and evaluate pre-production and prototype test vehicles for upcoming test projects.
We are looking for good, dependable, and safe drivers to evaluate vehicles and their systems. Strong technical and mechanical knowledge preferred. If you are a detail oriented safe driver and a vehicle enthusiast, this is the perfect position for you.
Must be familiar with operation of modern automotive electronics such as navigation systems, infotainment and bluetooth connectivity.
Starting pay is $15.00/hr.
1st shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
2nd shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
· Minimum four years licensed driving experience with no points, moving violations or at-fault accidents for a minimum of 3 years.
· Available to work at least 40 hours weekly; overtime typically required
· Must possess current California Driver License
· Must be able to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles well
· Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· All candidates will be required to pass a DOT physical, drug screen, driving test and background check
Additional desired qualifications:
. Strong technical and mechanical aptitude highly preferred
· Familiar with current trends in automotive industry including alternative fuel vehicles; Hybrids, fuel cell etc
· Ability to learn and operate new vehicle features (Ex: GPS, Navigation, Infotainment systems, etc...)
· Attention to detail with the ability to communicate finding both verbally and in writing
· Able to contribute in a team environment
If you qualify, please send your resume and apply by visiting our career page via the following link: