C. Essential Job Functions
1. Oversee the onboarding of new hires.
2. Assist managers and staff with recruitment and hiring of new employees, disciplinary
procedures and related documentation.
3. Preparation of new hire files, both physical and via online portal.
4. Enforce all company policies and procedures as written; monitor and incorporate
development in new or revised state employment legislation.
5. Assist with all employee relation issues.
6. Assist employees with any HR related questions.
7. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
D. Job Specifications
1. Education and training in related field.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to analyze facts and information and draw accurate conclusions.
4. Reliable transportation, proof of valid driver license and auto insurance.
5. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information.
Pay Range $18.00-$20.00
Posting ID: 57105826Posted: 2020-04-05