Home Instead is looking for a high energy local person to help lead our Paducah office. The preferred candidate will have close connections and deep roots in Paducah and Western Kentucky. Must be willing and able to expand our team.
- Reflect the core values of Noble Senior Care, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Help develop and manage the annual franchise operational plan.
- Achieve the annual operational plan's revenues, gross profit, profitability, and other operational goals by the stated milestones.
- Provide leadership and management of all Home Instead® departments such as staffing, human resources, client services and home care sales which affect operational efficiency and achievement of the operational goals.
- Manage outcomes of all department activities and direct changes that will drive achievement of operational goals.
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with referral sources in the community.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented and communicated to all employees.
- College degree and home care experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all the functions performed by the office staff. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work evaluating performance, coaching employee's performance addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 608515642Posted: 2021-02-24