A local retailer is seeking an Accounting Clerk to work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assist with bank reconciliations, end of year inventory, 1099's, etc.
- Enter data, post checks, and file invoices
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Create spreadsheets
- Respond to incoming emails and scan and attached documents to outgoing emails
- Perform other general office duties as assigned
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Previous Accounting experience is required
- Must have basic accounting skills with an understanding of accounting processes
- Must have general math skills
- Must have proficient computer skills especially Excel for spreadsheets
- Excellent time management, organizational, and multi-tasking is required
- Must be able to pay attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
With over 30 years experience in Greater Cleveland and thousands of people employed successfully each year, Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. When you apply online, we'll review your work skills and location preferences within 24 hours. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview, and our personnel supervisors will work with you to find the perfect assignment.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Posting ID: 566684630Posted: 2020-08-10