- Take inbound patient and office calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Check on orders for contacts and eyeglasses
- Verify and pre-authorize insurance
- Handle urgent situations as they arise
- Make outbound calls to schedule and confirm appointments
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Take patients' payments over the phone
- Occasional interact with patients via the Well App texting tool
- Meet or exceed specified metrics such as AHT, ACW, Quality Assurance, Survey ratings, and appointment conversion percentage.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Pleasant, friendly, professional manner, customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multitask, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and have a genuine interest in people and desire to help
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to embrace change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proper phone etiquette
- Data entry proficient
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Must be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and 7:00 am to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Must work 40 hours max and 20 hours min. each week to maintain full time status. After the successful completion of probationary period, you will be eligible to work from home. You must keep up satisfactory performance in able to keep work from home eligibility.
Posting ID: 582089835Posted: 2020-10-24