Join our store team and share your passion for great service in a fast and fun retail environment! The Sales Associate, along with other members of the World Market Team, is responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards established by management.THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SALES ASSOCIATE (Non-Exempt) INCLUDE:
• Assisting customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
• Stocking merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
• Cashiering according to customer service guidelines and register procedures.
• Maintaining the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
• Adhering to all Company loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
• General housekeeping as directed by management.
• Physically unload trucks as needed.
• 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required.
• Excellent communication & time management skills.
• Ability to initiate a conversation.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Posting ID: 564060327Posted: 2020-08-03