Job DescriptionJob Title: Shared Officer - SecurityShared Branch Locations: Van Nuys, CA and Sherman Oaks, CAEnvironment: Commercial Bank Pay Rate: $17.00 General Job Functions: Shared Officer's are assigned to two branch locations. Primary job duties for the shared officer include interior/exterior patrols and report writing. Additional duties are noted in the below job description. Shift & Hours: 10:00AM - 5:00PM Monday- Friday, 10:00AM - 2:00PM SaturdayIncluded Benefits/Perks for Full Time Officers: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus, AT&T and Verizon discount plans This is an opportunity to be a part of an innovative and premier patrol program with room for extensive growth and career advancement! Who is GardaWorld?GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for our clients.JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONSQualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Patrols assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
- Have open availability to work additional hours if needed.
- Be able to lift packages & boxes up to 75 pounds in weight with or without reasonable accommodation
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of state required training preferred
- A Valid Drivers License is required
- A minimum 3 years of Security, Law Enforcement, or Military experience is required.
- High School Education or higher is required
- Must have a clean driving record and pass criminal background check and drug testing.
- Candidate must be 21 years or older
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed to write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Willing to work flexible hours & days, including holidays and weekends
- Must be tech savvy and able to operate a work phone.
Posting ID: 599653100Posted: 2021-01-15