We're looking for a project manager who is driven to succeed and isn't afraid to get wet!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Oversee construction projects from start to finish using Splashtacular's project management software.
* Develop and manage schedules for multiple construction projects concurrently.
* Review projects drawings and specifications to ensure conformity with project requirements.
* Daily communication with teammates, clients, subcontractors and vendors to keep all parties on schedule and apprised of outstanding issues or tasks.
* Coordinate submittal of shop drawings, color selections and other required documents to clients.
* Generate RFI's, purchase orders and subcontracts.
* Remotely monitor installation crews and confirm work is performed using standard industry practices.
* Troubleshoot and coordinate resolution of any issues that arise throughout the project.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
* 3 to 5 years of construction Project Management experience.
* 4-year degree in Construction Management is preferred.
* Experience in reading plans and specifications.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a focus on Microsoft Word and Excel.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.