Marketing Agency located in the Greater Philadelphia Area of King of Prussia is seeking a highly motivated individual that demonstrates strong attention to detail that is capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Must have a working understanding of layout, type, color, unique concept development, and be able to take direction from Creative Manager, Co-Workers, Clients, and Upper Management. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a passion for marketing and graphic design that always strives to exceed expectations.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs for a variety of businesses from different industries
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Updating and working within our current clients' branding and templates
- Working with the Promotional Products Department on setting up virtual proofs for the client and as well as setting up print ready vector artwork
- Design of various print materials such as business cards, postcards, brochures, flyers, folders, campaigns, etc.
- Setting up files for print (business cards, postcards, flyers, etc.)
- Proofing various projects before they are reviewed by the customer and sent to print
- Working with various vendors to quote and order print jobs
- Working proactively within the company and assisting other team members as needed
- Meeting assigned deadlines
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5 - 10 years minimum proven experience in the graphic design industry
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle strict deadlines
- Ability to proof projects and catch any spelling, grammatical or layout errors
- Very strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members in a professional manner via phone, email, or in-person
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Continually engages in self-education, professional development, and industry trends
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of print production setup: Bleeds, Color Modes, Text Safe Area, PMS Colors, etc…
- Illustration & Photography skills a plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- All questions asked as part of the application process must be answered for consideration.
Positive and fast-paced work environment specializing with all things creative. Our team members are dedicated professionals that have been exceeding our clients' expectations for over 25 years.
Posting ID: 599136168Posted: 2021-01-27