There are two kinds of people in this world: SONIC employees and those who wish they were SONIC employees. This elite group gets to work with awesome people, earn great pay, and sport the cool uniform.
Being an Assistant Manager at a SONIC Drive-In restaurant is the cherry on top of a Strawberry Banana Split Molten Cake Sundae. You'll assist the drive-in restaurant's General Manager in managing drive-in operations. You will also be involved in training and supporting other employees to ensure we provide quality food in a clean, safe and efficient manner. We want every guest to have an enjoyable dining experience every time they come to SONIC.
Basic job duties for the drive-in restaurant's Assistant Manager include:
● Manages, trains, monitors and coaches Team / Crew Members, Carhops and Skating Carhops
● Directs and assigns drive-in restaurant employees as needed to ensure all aspects of food service meet operational standards
● Adheres to and monitors employee compliance of the drive-in restaurant employee handbook, policies and practices
● Performs restaurant opening and/or closing duties
● Monitors and makes appropriate adjustments to staffing levels, inventory levels and food cost control
● Completes weekly inventory as needed
● Assists in administrative duties including maintaining files, records and all required documentation
● Reinforces a customer service mentality and ensures all employees are focused on serving the customer at all times.
● Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assists in resolving such complaints.
Posting ID: 555047434Posted: 2021-01-01