Sales / Business Development ProfessionalHome Instead Senior Care, Long Beach, has been providing services to seniors, assisting with their goal to age in place safely and with dignity, since 1999. We are part of the largest network of in-home care providers in the world.
We are currently looking for a Sales / Business Development professional who is a driven, goal-oriented self-starter and has experience developing, nurturing and maintaining B2B relationships.
This role will provide the opportunity to develop and grow new relationships from the ground up, and nurture and maintain existing relationships with the foundation of representing a 25 year old brand that has a solid reputation in our community. As a community liaison, you will be working with our partners in the care continuum to offer ongoing solutions and resources to providers and consumers of senior care.
- Creating business growth by driving referrals for services
- Researching, developing, nurturing and maintaining referral source relationships
- Achieving new business inquiry generation to increase overall market share
- Effectively represent the Home Instead Senior Care brand through B2B meetings, collaborating with other care providers, attending networking, sales and other related community events
We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunity (based on experience and achievement of performance based metrics), vacation and sick pay, 401k (with generous match), holiday pay, medical benefits and an employee assistance program. To be considered, please complete an on-line application (www.homeinstead.com/275) and attach a copy of your resume.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Marketing, Business, Communications) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years prior Healthcare Sales or Business Development experience (preferably in In-Home Care, Home Health or Hospice industries)
- Successful track record and verifiable experience with developing new relationships from the ground up that resulted in referrals for services
- Prior experience with multi-channel marketing efforts
- Superior oral and written communication skills ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Prior public speaking experience a plus
- Verifiable experience with and knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up exceptional listening skills and a demonstrated passion for excellence
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated. HCO# 194700062
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582964397Posted: 2020-10-29