Why Join Spearhead Mobility?
Learn more, earn more! Join a growing company with start-up enthusiasm. Help us upend the wireless retail market as an exclusive AT&T partner. Work with people who love their job, want to make a difference to others, and see unlimited opportunities in individual and team success!
What is your role?
As a Customer Advocate, you’ll be responsible for their overall experience, providing wireless and entertainment solutions to our in-store and at-home guests.
You’ll get valuable hands-on training from mentors, advancement opportunities, base + commissions, bonuses, and a fun work environment!
As a Customer Advocate, you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Commissions Potential (Yes: Unlimited!)
- Performance based Cash Bonuses
- Annual Sales Trip
- 57% Discounts on AT&T plans up to 5 lines
- Professional Development & Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Saving Account (Employer contributions)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Start-up / Family Culture
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling on health and wellness, work life balance, and concierge services)
- Corporate Discounts (concert & sporting event tickets, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, rental cars, and more!)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Brainstorm and identify ways of increasing sales to meet monthly sales goals individually as a team
- Welcome all guests in a professional and friendly manner both in-store, on the phone, and out in the field.
- Cultivate an outstanding guest experience — provide guests with professional wisdom and advocate for the most appropriate products and AT&T solutions to meet their needs
- Assist with retail merchandizing duties, like completing product inventory, maintaining a world-class retail environment, and cashier duties
- Demonstrate integrity and respect when interacting with guests and co-workers
- Troubleshoot and diagnose wireless products through Service & Repair procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2 year/associate’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional, energetic, motivated, and positive attitude
- Basic math, internet, and technology skills
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, restaurant, or service industry preferred.
- Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends
- Good driving record & reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check.
- This position involves sitting, standing, walking, reaching, bending and light to moderate lifting
Posting ID: 580336611Posted: 2020-10-17