At a glance:
- Are you a growth-motivated sales leader enthusiastic about building and developing sales teams that exceed revenue goals?
- Can you commit to position developing and implementing strategic growth initiatives targeting national clients?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a technology leader?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Director of National Accounts Sales, exceeding client expectations is your core pursuit. You will accelerate business through the management of a multi-faceted enterprise sales organization. You build and grow high-performing sales teams focused on acquiring Fortune 1000 clients. You drive long term client retention by guiding sales teams to use consultative sales techniques to manage and grow existing accounts.
You are passionate about proactively managing all aspects of sales activities through strategic leadership and the successful coordination of resources. You exceed revenue goals through the development and implementation of strategic acquisition and growth strategies targeted at national clients. You maximize the department by recruiting, training and developing sales team members whose views are in line with company objectives. You thrive in an office environment managing your teams and traveling as needed to achieve company goals. You report to the Vice President of National Accounts for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be the empowering leader for the National Accounts Sales team by executing national sales strategies that boost revenue and holding full accountability for profit and loss.
- Drive sales within an accelerated ramp period through the conceptualization and creation of sales models, including hiring, onboarding and training of sales teams to generate revenue.
- Secure national deals through the creation of compensation plans for potential local and national accounts.
- Present sales forecasts through regular reports on sales funnel activity, revenue budgets, goal attainment, installation revenue and gross revenue for senior leadership to leverage.
- Attain revenue goals through collaboration with cross-functional internal teams to outline the acquisition and account management support functions.
- Improve sales by developing the 90-day business plan strategy for National Account Managers, the National Account module and target growth initiatives.
- Ensure accurate administrative processes through the management of Salesforce reports, project plans, business cases and travel forms.
- Enhance the sales cycle through review of potential partnerships that complement the sales strategy and increase take rate on Spectrum Enterprise services and make recommendations.
- Maximize the department success through support, mentoring and leadership to the sales teams.
Required keys for success:
- Five years of experience managing Sales Managers.
- Ten or more years of experience directing and managing multi-national or global sales organizations for a national telecommunications service provider.
- Established national network of C-level executives.
- Proven leadership directing, augmenting and building new sales organizations.
- Expert in prospecting methodologies, contract negotiations and social selling skills.
- History of coaching teams to sell targeted applications as a regionally clustered cable operator in the commercial space.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can achieve results with minimal directions.
- Experienced with database management, including Siebel, Salesforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Advanced understanding of primary rate interface (PRI), voice over internet protocol (VoIP), session initiation protocol (SIP) applications, time division multiplexing (TDM), digital signal 3 (DS3), operating company number (OCn), Ethernet services, managed services, private networks, multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS) services.
- Knowledge of equipment vendors, such as Nortel, Alcatel-Lucent and Cisco.
- Confident when presenting data-driven presentations to C-level executives.
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 606276866Posted: 2021-02-13