My name is Shannon, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Technical Writer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Paris, TX. Details for the position are as follows:
Seeking a qualified Technical Writer to assist in the development, drafting, review, editing, and finalization of documents used in support of various Maintenance activities.
• Perform work in a safe manner.
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
• Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
• Confer with applicable resources to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication (including – digital photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts).
• Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction.
• Verification of document accuracy at point of use. Examples include but not limited to: Maintenance activities, equipment, time duration, task frequency, BOM data, etc.
• Performs general office work, including the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other software.
• Develops and enters Maintenance preventative plans using SAP.
• Lifting up to 50lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally may be required.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at (813) 321-1342.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days.