We have a full-time opening for a Store Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Store Manager / Supervisor (East Texas)
Have over 5 years experience in Grocery Store management.
Able to audit mark ups, vendors, payroll, and operations in general.
Skills needed for the job. Computer skills, highly organizational skills, problem solving, planning ahead, team work.
* Provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits.
* Supervise and schedule store personnel.
* Training and development of store personnel.
* Maintain all store financial, revenue and expense targets.
* Capable of managing weekly and monthly P&L accountabilities.
* Ensure all company policies, procedures and loss prevention are followed.
* Maintains a safe working environment.
* Maintain sales productivity and store appearance.
* Conduct and review all opening and closing procedures.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Able to lift, load, and deliver merchandise.
* Able to deliver customer service.
* Able to pass pre-employment Background Check.
* Arriving at your scheduled time.
* Maintaining a positive enthusiastic customer friendly attitude.
* Following company policies, procedures and management direction.
* Completing necessary training requirements.
* Loading and unloading our trucks and stocking our own shelves.
* Maintaining a professional appearance and following a company dress code.
* 1-2 years of previous retail management experience is preferred.
* Demonstrates ability to assess and develop talent.
* Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
* Demonstrates ability to motivate and lead functional teams to deliver results
* Demonstrates high level of integrity
In Wixo, Inc. we believe growth is the key to success, making it our daily focus. With more than 12 years of experience in retail we know how to strategically increase sales and revenue according to the needs of each brand and each marketplace in the nation.
In an industry where operational efficiency is imperative, brands and grocery retailers must find ways to meet the industry challenges while taking advantage of the opportunities for growth throughout innovation, accurate placement of assortment, speed to shelf and strategic merchandising.
Wixo, Inc. delivers a measurable differentiation in managing your product with our commitment to accuracy, integrity and reliability; combined with our years of experience, it makes us the service company of choice for businesses of all sizes.