Posted Date 4 days ago (2/26/2020 6:14 PM)
Requisition ID 2020-4943
# of Openings 1
Employment Status Full Time
Job Family Administrative/Managerial
Company National Technology Transfer
Country United States
The Director of Commercial Operations is responsible for leading a Commercial team and partnering with Operations, Logistics, Program Development, IT, Production, Marketing, and Finance teams to improve revenue performance. This position is responsible for providing leadership, including operational support, and driving operational excellence across the team.
The Director of Commercial Operations serves as a business partner to develop strategies, initiatives, growth, and profitability. The position includes elements of many of the activities performed by Sales, Operations, and Marketing, and a layer of digital applications and advanced analytics. In conjunction with the President and executive team, the Director of Commercial Operations will develop and implement a go-to-market strategy.
NTT Training delivers practical hands-on safety training and trade skills to workers around the world. NTT Training delivers the most comprehensive, skills-based training programs and Hands-On Training because it's practical. We integrate instructor-led classroom training, computer-based training, training management services, electrical qualification training, and workplace safety practices consulting. Our comprehensive skills-based approach to training, safety, and compliance reduces workplace accidents and increases productivity.
NTT Training - Skilled Workers. Stronger Companies. That's the NTT Difference.
• Provide leadership to all departments and staff to drive operating performance & act as a champion for strategic initiatives within the organization.
• Drive implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Develop commercial goals and objectives in support of the vision of the President. Metrics must measure progress and include action plans that improve efficiency.
• Directors are responsible for managing all QA functions and for working with cross departmental leadership to deliver high quality products on schedule.
• Establish strategic imperatives & initiatives in order to ensure the fulfillment of business requirements and to optimize business performance.
• Drive operational excellence processes throughout the team to ensure contract compliance and customer satisfaction. Effectively lead a team of operations leaders, determine clear roles & responsibilities, identify, and act on development needs to ensure superior business & customer support.
• Manage demand planning with Operations, Sales, and Logistics.
• Act as a change agent to build an efficient operation and lead continuous improvement initiatives.
• Enable collaborative culture and drive the organization to improve customer/client and employee satisfaction levels and responsiveness.
• Ensure data analytics drive decision making.
• Identify opportunities to improve visibility, win-rate, and share performance across departments.
• Drive processes simplification and best practices.
• Develop a Quality Management System / Workflow Process and ensure the processes are implemented and maintained.
• Support internal and external quality audits and closure of audit findings.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years' management experience in Sales, Commercial Operations, or Finance. One year of relevant experience may be substituted for each year of required education.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence a team.
• Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team.
• Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration and scope.
• Ability to translate strategy into business objectives.
• Executive level presentation skills.
• Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma.
• Coaching and mentoring experience.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
• Action and results oriented.
• Strong analytic skills with the ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers and lead positive change.
• Root cause analysis (e.g. 5-why methodology) and problem solving skills.
• Experience developing and maintaining a Quality, Safety, Training, or Workflow Management System.
• Clear thinking / problem solving: cross-functional projects within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
• Leadership experience: has ten years' experience leading team members balancing execution through others with inclusiveness, leveraging expertise, clear thinking, imagination, and external focus.
• Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex technical information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
• Data base creation and maintenance.
• Solid PC skills: experience with CRM and Business applications (i.e.: D365, Oracle, SAP, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and Macros).
• Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position.
• Experience working with customer contracts and requests for proposal responses.
• Experience successfully leading cross-functional projects and process improvement within the operations/sales/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
• Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
• Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
By combining world-class training, professional services, and analytics, NTT Training helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. NTT, INC people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.