Responsible for the sanitation and cleanliness of the office and shop buildings while providing support to the maintenance team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs minor and routine painting, plumbing and other related maintenance activities
- Maintain and replace air conditioner filters and lighting lamps
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and emptying trash while operating cleaning equipment
- Monitor facilities for any possible repairs, lighting additions, and heating and ventilating equipment
- Assists with the coordination of employee uniform distribution and returns
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months' related experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Standing – frequent to continuous
- Walking – frequent to continuous
- Bending/stooping – occasional
- Squatting/kneeling – occasional
- Gripping/manipulation – frequent
- Lift and carry up to 25 lbs. on an occasional basis floor to waist
While performing the duties of this job, the employee operates in a moderate to loud noise level environment while working in outdoor weather conditions. This position regularly works near moving mechanical parts and uses standard heavy equipment and tools.
Personal Protective Equipment
The employee must wear approved safety glasses, hearing protection (where applicable), hard hat (where applicable) and steel-toed shoes at all times.
Casting your future with FVC!
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Perfect Attendance Awards
Successful candidate must meet all conditions of Fresno Valves & Casting's Drug and Alcohol testing requirements as a condition of employment. Drug/alcohol screening is administered post-offer and pre-employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608566325Posted: 2021-02-25