Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Administrative Assistant to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
This position provides three Senior Vice Presidents – Legal and their teams with administrative support by performing a variety of legal secretarial duties.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist attorneys with calendar management. Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference calls, including booking meeting rooms and making food and beverage arrangements when necessary. Create agendas for meetings. Resolve scheduling conflicts with attorney approval.
• Answer telephones. Direct calls and take messages.
• Establish and maintain attorney files.
• Assist in coordination of obtaining executive approvals as needed. Assist in coordination of obtaining signatures from officers and directors on various legal documents.
• Make travel arrangements, including booking transportation and accommodations. Prepare and process with expense reports.
• Revise, proofread and create agreements, letters and other legal documents as well as redline comparisons.
• Assistance with preparing PowerPoint presentations;
• Updating tracking reports re: projects
• Print, duplicate, fax and PDF various documents.
• Billing/Budget Tracking: reach out to outside counsel identified by attorneys and collect estimates of future invoices. Prepare Intellectual Property bills for approval. Coordinate with other administrative staff on routing invoices for payment and tracking of all expenses.
• Overtime may be required.
• Team Support: Collaborate, assist and act as a resource. Other projects as needed.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work remotely in virtual environment (given COVID-19)
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Workshare Compare
• Strong word processing skills
• Positive attitude and adaptability
• Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Able to take initiative and be proactive in handling matters
• Capable to perform routine research
• Ability to use diplomacy and discretion in relaying information
• Can organize, prioritize, plan and multi-task work activities, with the ability to effectively meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
• Minimum of two years prior secretarial/administrative experience required
• Prior secretarial/administrative assistant experience in a legal environment preferred
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time