Job Title: Logistics Associate
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Hotels at Home is a rapidly growing Ecommerce company that pioneered the hospitality retail service. As an industry leader, we offer hotel guests the opportunity to enjoy their favorite room amenities and furnishings in the comfort of their own home by allowing them to shop hotel exclusive merchandise they experienced during their stay. Some of our products include bedroom accessories, bath amenities, beds, pillows and linens. With the help of our services, we are bringing portable hotel quality for guests to enjoy long after checkout.
We are seeking an organized, reliable Logistics Associate with a precise attention to detail. In this position, you will coordinate, confirm and track shipments, deliveries, and replacements. You will also continuously maintain daily reports using Microsoft Excel or Google sheets.
· Track and confirm ETAs, scheduling and delivery of orders using delivery agent websites
· Update daily reports using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
· Report delivery complaints, lost items, and damages
· Responding to various Customer Service Department phone call and email requests
· Proactive follow-up with manufacturing plants and agents
· Calling or emailing manufacturing plants and agents
· Advise Logistics Coordinator of issues and escalations
· Coordinate shipments between manufacturing plants and agents
· Coordinate with Customer Service if shipments are delayed or when agents are unable to reach customers
· Track agent phone calls and contact made to customers for scheduling
· Process replacement orders for damaged or lost products
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Accuracy with data entry
· Excellent verbal and written communication and active listening skills
· Organized and detail orientated
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Independent Follow-up
· Energetic, team player and quick learner
· Warm, pleasant phone manner
· HS Diploma or equivalent
· Logistics or delivery experience
· Call Center experience
· Experience with international shipments
· Google Sheets experience
What We Offer
Hotels at Home has a diverse culture that is fun and relaxed and we offer paid time off, 401k with company match, and health insurance options.
For employment consideration please apply to this posting.
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening.