Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Hotels at Home has been developing and managing online retail programs for many of the world’s most prestigious brands for nearly 20 years. Our eCommerce team manages over 50 websites utilizing cutting-edge coding and web design. We are an industry leading technology company, led by innovative developers who drive our adoption of forward looking eCommerce best practices. Established in 1999, Hotels at Home is headquartered in Fairfield, NJ with additional offices in Paris and Shanghai.
We are looking to add an experienced Web Developer who will propose and develop innovative solutions to optimize our code and develop new functionalities to provide for a better user experience. A successful candidate should have at least 3 years of web development experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment and has an eagerness for professional growth.
· Minimum 3 years professional web development experience
· Experience working with relational databases and writing SQL
· Experience working on dynamic sites that integrate with ASP.net (or similar OOP languages)
· Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
· Familiarity with a source control like GIT
· Knowledge of web usability best practices
· Proven time management and excellent organization skills
· Ability to communicate professionally, both written and spoken English
· Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science
· Experience working on Ecommerce websites
· Experience working with RESTful APIs
· Open source contributions
What We Offer
Hotels at Home has a diverse culture that is fun and relaxed and we offer paid time off, 401k with company match, and health insurance options.
For employment consideration please respond to this posting.
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening.