Experienced HR Generalist/Recruiter wanted in the Pasadena area
$20-25 per hour
employer sponsored healthcare plan with vision and dental options
paid time off
401K retirement plan with 4% match
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of seniors and special need clients in the community?
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical senior care organization that specializes in companionship and personal care for seniors and special need patients residing in their private residence or in a facility. We are looking for COMPASSIONATE individuals to become a part of our Home Instead Pasadena family and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
The HR Generalist/Recruiter will provide support in multiple Human Resources disciplines with an emphasis on CAREGiver recruitment.
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews efficiently
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community
- Ensure consistency in hiring practices such as the posting of positions, assessments, hiring criteria, communications and informing openings internally
- Provide support as needed in the areas of onboarding, performance management, employee relations, training and development, employee engagement events, etc.
- Report all recruitment activities to the Human Resources Manager weekly
- Comply with local, state, federal and Home Instead Senior Care Standards, conduct reference checks, criminal background, motor vehicle check and drug screens
- Create and maintain all employment records
- Demonstrate open and effective communication
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a human resources/recruiter role
- Experience with benefits management and payroll is recommended
- The ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to communicate information efficiently, possess a good work ethic, able to multi-task, and complete assigned tasks
- Must be a good listener, pay attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Flexible and available to work weekends to support recruitment events as needed
- Must have a valid California driver license, reliable car, and car insurance
- Bilingual and knowledge of the senior care or health care experience is a plus
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/479 or call 626-486-0800 today!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 589218501Posted: 2020-11-24