Do you want to make a difference in the community?
Are you looking to further your career in healthcare?
Do you want to be part of a growing organization?
Community Health Centers of Pinellas, Inc., has been serving the community for 40 years and has provided care to over 58,600 patients! We are a not-for-profit health care organization with 13 locations throughout Pinellas County, FL! In the last 10 years we have opened 5 new centers and added a Mobile Health Unit!
Position Location: Flexible
Reports to: Contact Center Manager
Job Summary: You will professionally and efficiently handle all inbound and outbound phone calls; provide information, assistance, or transfer calls to appropriate person or department; accurately records call related information into an electronic health record
Duties may include but not limited to:
· Demonstrates the consistent application of quality customer service skills
· Demonstrates ability to effectively and efficiently respond to general information requests and/or inquiries; refers call(s) to appropriate person or department
· Is available to answers all inbound phones per established protocol
· Ability to determine nature of call, gathering and documenting all required data into the electronic health record
· Schedules patient appointments; pre-registers patients; obtain patient demographic information, verify insurance and document in electronic health record; cancel/reschedule appointments as required
· Ability to work multiple shifts and/or at various locations as required
CHCP is a Patient Centered Medical Home which means that we believe that all aspects of a patient’s life impacts their health. Our mission statement is to provide quality, affordable healthcare to all.
CHCP offers an excellent Benefits package which includes:
ü Medical & Dental Insurance
ü Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
ü Wellness program
ü Tuition Assistance
ü Career development/Growth opportunities
Access to the full job description is available on our website. Please go to https://www.chcpinellas.org/ under resources > Careers > Click Here to view our Job Portal. Please make sure to apply on our website to be considered!