The QA Associate will be responsible for collecting and moving data from FourthShift and other files to BatchMaster. They will also be required to analyze data as needed. Data will be coming mainly from manufacturing and will include weights and product names, lot and bin numbers, warehouse locations, product descriptions, dates, etc.
- Collection/Verification of the data from varying departments
- Data input into Excel from other Excel files
- Data input into Excel from manual paperwork
- Analysis of Data between FourthShift and BatchMaster
- Item Master Setup
- Data collection from raw material vendors
- Prior experience entering and analyzing manufacturing data
- Excel and/or BatchMaster Experience
- Background in cosmetics/personal care industry a plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.