Our people make this a great place to work! Smokey Bones is proud to have been awarded and recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work for 2020/2021.
As our culture here at Smokey Bones continues its evolution towards growth, we are fully focused on diversity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come and stay. We are committed to equality and believe deeply in the unique differences that make up who you are and is clearly reflected in our core value "Be Yourself".
We are looking for Greeters to join our team!
About the Job:
- Greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Seat guests at tables or booths, or records guests' names on the waiting list, and notifies waiting guests when seating is available.
- Updates table availability and plans future seating arrangements.
- Communicates with servers and managers regarding the availability of tables, station assignments, the seating of large parties, or special requests.
- Informs bussers of tables that need clearing and resetting.
- Ensures podium/greeter area is stocked with adequate supplies (e.g., menus, crayons, business cards, waitlist sheet, pens, and pencils).
- Inspects restrooms and lobby floors for cleanliness and cleans as necessary to maintain sanitation standards.
- Performs additional duties including rolling silverware, copying shift roster, sweeping mats, and emptying trash to ensure the restaurant is organized and prepared.
What we Offer:
- A fun environment.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits for part-time & full-time Firestarters.
- Tickets at work discount program.
- Employee discounts on our food.
- Opportunities for career growth and development through the organization including brand ambassadors, marketing, operations leadership, human resources leadership, and more. We want to help you become the best version of yourself & reach your fullest potential!
- Preventative Healthcare plan for all employees
- Limited indemnity offered for diagnostic, hospital, prescription drug
- Includes patient planning and advocacy services
- Additional healthcare benefits starting at 20 hours per week include increased accident, critical illness, and hospital coverage
- College scholarships for ALL Smokey Bones employees and their immediate family members!
- Discounts on 1000's of products and services, including pay-as-you-go plans, through free membership through benefits hub.
- FREE Employee Life Assistance Program services to ALL Smokey Bones employees.
- Preferred legal plan which includes numerous FREE legal services, and up to 70% reduction on representation.
About Smokey Bones:
Smokey Bones is a full-service restaurant delivering great barbecue, award-winning ribs, and good times in 61 locations across 16 states. Smokey Bones serves lunch and dinner and has a full bar featuring a variety of bourbons and whiskeys; a selection of domestic, import, and local craft beers; and signature, handcrafted cocktails. We offer a variety of meats that are slow-smoked, fire-grilled, and available for dine-in, pick-up, online ordering, or catering delivery.
• POS Screening Questions
• Frequent Hand Washing
• Guest Touchpoint Sanitization & Disinfection
• Daily Temperature Checks
• Wearing Face Masks Correctly Throughout Shift
• Social Distancing
Posting ID: 611245391Posted: 2021-03-09