Rodelco Electronics, a small privately held business located on Long Island, New York is looking for a Stock Room/Material Handling Administrator to support our electronics manufacturing operation. The ideal candidate will be experienced in overseeing a company’s shipping/receiving functions as well as organizing and maintaining a stock room. This person must have adequate physical strength to unload and package materials and the ability to multi-task in the following areas:
- Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts and supplies.
- Tracks and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Verify packages according to purchase orders and invoices.
- Organizes and maintains stock room area and materials.
- Responsible for accurately issuing parts, materials and complete production kits for assembly operations.
- Perform administrative functions such as maintaining inventories and cycle counts, maintaining shipping and receiving records and preparing routine reports.
- Provides additional administrative support to Purchasing and Quality departments.
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Experience working with management in an administrative role.
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management and organization skills
US Citizenship required.
Posting ID: 600766693Posted: 2021-01-26