Are you looking for a NEW exciting career?Or are you looking to advance your career with a growing company in the Supply Chain industry? Do you want a fast paced work environment?SC2is looking for positive team players to join our warehouse department as full-timewarehouseassociates at our Bartonville and Mossville locations.Strongskills in shipping/receiving and packing is preferred. Warehouseassociates will perform day-to-day operations in the warehouse and is responsible for production anddistribution of all aspects of materials (receiving, picking, packing, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES &ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Receives incoming materials, opens boxes & crates, and other containers to inspect all incoming material and equipment purchases verifying all items are received and is in good condition.
- Gather all material to make sure parts are properly being packaged
- Move products and physically demanding material by hand
- Process materials using warehouse inventory software and scanners
- Assures shipping weights & dimensions are accurate on all records.
- Attendance is essential
- Males must be able to regularly lift up to 75lbs and females 50 lbs pounds
- Ability to be on your feet 8/10 hours
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Mandatory Overtime
- Must pass Background Check
- Strong computer skills
- Great written and oral communications skills
Compensation: As you meet eligibility, anSC2employee can receive benefits that can include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ESOP with a yearly bonus plus you are able to accumulate personal time with every week of perfect attendance!!
About SC2: SC2is a leader in contract packaging,SC2has established solid relationships with industry leading manufacturers worldwide.SC2offers competitive pay and benefits. Please visit our website atwww.SC2services.comto learn more about our company or contact us at 309-697-5740.
Job Type: Full-time,
Current Job Locations:
Bartonville, IL - First Shift (6:30 - 3:00 pm) 2nd shift (3:30 - 12 am)
Mossville, IL - First Shift (6:30 - 3:00 pm)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Prior warehouse/production experience preferred
- 0-1 year of general work experience #ZR
At SC2, we focus every day on managing our core values, which we believe are fundamental to our success—quality, ownership, teamwork, integrity, and excellence. We measure value, based on the quality and satisfaction we bring to our customers by meeting or exceeding their expectations and yielding success. We embrace truthfulness and trust, treating everyone with dignity and respect.
As a 100% employee-owned company we constantly strive to improve everything we do. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we look to provide a supportive and safe environment that offers a meaningful and challenging career for each individual.
Posting ID: 564245890Posted: 2020-10-20