Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Entry Level Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.Requirements to become a CAREGiver:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (REQUIRED)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
If you have any questions, please call (309) 263-4600 between the hours of 9:00AM - 4:30PM.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 580772715Posted: 2020-10-19