Grace Federal Solutions, a Woman-Owned business headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a professional services company focusing on delivering projects and programs beyond the standard. Our team of experts provides federal agencies, healthcare organizations, universities, and commercial entities throughout the Continental United States with Project Management, Quality & Compliance, Operations & Administrative Support, Data Management, and Information Technology solutions. Grace helps achieve the mission through superior program management and quality performance.
Grace is searching for qualified case managers who can work successfully with victims of Hurricanes Matthew and Florence. We have positions available in the coastal and southeastern/western counties of North Carolina for an energetic person responsible for managing multiple cases simultaneously. We are interviewing NOW for IMMEDIATE start dates.
- 2+ years’ experience providing customer service and clerical work is preferred.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Local travel is required.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
- Detail-oriented with close attention to program compliance requirements, record keeping guidelines, and file closeout expectations.
- Must be able to travel around the designated county area.
- Ability to perform some evening or weekend work as required.
- Ability to learn and apply the requirements, policies, and procedures of the disaster housing program quickly.
- Ability to perform mathematical operations such as calculating percentages and working with large numbers.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English (Bilingual preferred).
- Ability to work successfully with socio-economic and ethnically diverse populations.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of program information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Ensures program customers are continuously updated regarding the status of the program application. Frequent, diligent, and professional communication is required.
- Obtains a working knowledge of customer needs and program eligibility criteria.
- Understands program requirements and other key objectives.
- Understand program processes from start to finish and communicates those processes clearly to applicants.
- Records all communications in the designated program systems of record.
to express your interest, go to www.gracefederalsolutions.com/careers or email your resume to email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 576209291Posted: 2020-11-01