1 - 2 year's of industry experience
Bachelor's of Science in Biology
The Lab Tech provides laboratory services for the support of research, development, and manufacturing activities mainly in a R&D environment with occasional exposure to manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complies with all quality, safety, housekeeping, and company policies.
2. Maintains appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks).
3. Perform routine sampling on raw materials, intermediates and finished products following established methods.
6. Prepare standards, sample solutions, and mobile phase as required by the test methods.
7. Result generation, basic statistics, and SPC according to documented formulas and procedures.
9. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.