TrueNet Communications is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant
Join the TrueNet family as an Administrative Assistant in our Phoenix, Arizona office. As a TrueNet team member, you will receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
The Administrative Assistant provides support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Essential Position Functions:
- Organize and prioritize various forms of communication including email, phone calls, mail, etc.
- File and maintain hard and soft copy documentation dependent upon management requirements.
- Create and maintain any non-confidential documentation as necessary (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Research and gather data for reporting purposes.
- Develop and prepare reports/presentations.
- Attend and take detailed minutes at meetings as requested.
- Coordinate arrangements for internal/external meetings, conference calls; compile and disseminate materials for meetings and calls as required.
- Serve as liaison with direct reports, employees and vendors. Maintain confidential nature of communications.
- Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
- Plan and/or coordinate office events, including but not limited to business breakfasts/lunches/dinners, office celebrations and holiday events. This may include the ordering of food, supplies, and decorating the office.
- Prepare packages and outgoing correspondence and track accordingly.
- Monitor and proactively respond to emails and phone calls.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Work on a variety of special projects as needed with multi-tasking as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Daily intake of mail and sorting for distribution.
- Answering telephone and directing inquiries.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience required. (Construction industry a plus!)
- Must have basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certifications are preferred
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows-based computer.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those of a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others daily.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Powered by JazzHR