Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we've created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
- Travel and assist different Jail/prison facilities in Arizona.
- Work alongside inmates and team members in accordance with the company and the different facilities policies.
- Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
- Provided Living arrangements
- Provided Transportation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year or more experience in a food service role
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
- ServSafe Food Handler certification is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Experience with safety procedures as typical in a cafeteria or food service environment
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
- Must be able to travel 100% of the time, in Arizona.
- Must be 21+
Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Posting ID: 607479260Posted: 2021-02-27