Saren Restaurants Inc., an award-winning franchise organization of Wendy's, is recruiting a team of overtly friendly, highly-motivated individuals who are hungry to learn, who yearn to excel personally and professionally, and who are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. In this role you will work in tandem with a team of your peers to perform functions including:
- Smile, greet, interact with, and thank every customer
- Use preparation and cooking equipment to assemble and serve delicious, high-quality food
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and maintenance of the restaurant to Wendy's and local health standards and to the expectations of the franchise
- Maintain proper stock and product levels as directed to ensure the restaurant is rush-ready to serve customers
- Using a point-of-sale device to record customer orders, collect and process payments
- Ensure order accuracy and completion just as the customer ordered
- Perform job duties and responsibilities as directed with hustle and a sense of urgency
Our vision is to become the Restaurant of Choice and Employer of Choice in the communities we serve. This is our purpose, our reason for being in business. Our values are how we bring this vision to life:
- Integrity: we do the right thing. Always.
- Tenacity: we always do our best.
- Fun: we love and believe in what we do.
- Family: we create and nurture long-lasting relationships.
- Authenticity: we are true to ourselves and each other. We are impeccable with our word.
- Highly competitive pay with substantial growth potential
- 30-day performance review and potential for $0.25/hour wage increase
- 90-day performance review and potential for additional $0.25/hour wage increase
- Paid time off (eligible after one year anniversary)
- 100% meal discount
- Health insurance (eligible after 90 days)
- Plenty of hours and flexible scheduling
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing company
- Because this is a new location currently under construction, travel is required for training
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- No experience required
- Overnight work availability, including holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Authorized to work in the United States
Let's do something exceptional together, apply today!
Posting ID: 27817488Posted: 2020-07-14