The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruitment Coordinator is expected to regularly recruit, screen, hire, and onboard a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.Primary Responsibilities:
· Answer each employment inquiry in a timely, friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
· Manage recruitment ads and post positions as necessary.
· Check in frequently with leads within the applicant tracking system.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents.
· Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, General Manager, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
· Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
· Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
· Knowledge of the senior care industry
· Present a professional appearance and demeanor
· Comfortable and capable in an office environment
· Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
· Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
· Demonstrate excellent organizational and team working skills [Company Details]
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.