The Human Resources Administrator will facilitate the processing of Human Resources (HR) documents and reports, ensuring corporate and government compliance; administer HR programs and provide administrative support to management.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Maintain employee files (I-9, E-Verify, benefits, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) forms, etc.).
- Maintain postings (legal, workers' compensation, job openings, etc.).
- Facilitate job applicant intake process: monitor Applicant Tracking System (ATS), pre-screen, coordinate in-person interviews with hiring managers; gather feedback, document job applicant activity/status in ATS.
- Coordinate post-offer screenings, e.g. drug screenings, background checks.
- Coordinate and conduct New Hire Orientation including new hire paperwork, issue ID badge, work schedule, etc.
- Coordinate fulfillment of daily staffing requests, distribute to agencies, facilitate fulfillment.
- Coordinate associate agency reporting on retention, fulfillment, absenteeism, performance.
- Document employee actions, e.g., hires, promotions, transfers, terminations.
- Prepare correspondence and reports, e.g., emails, memos, HR reports.
- Duties may include reassignment to alternate operational areas as business needs require.
- Essential duties are not necessarily exhaustive and may be supplemented or otherwise revised by DHL at its sole discretion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Understand and perform report preparation; simple posting and recording, typing.
- Understand standardized math processes utilizing addition and subtraction.
- Work as a team member with a minimum amount of supervision and the ability to multi-task.
- Prepare detailed records or reports such as OSHA logs, operating logs, quantities, etc.
- Contact other departments, terminals or customers on matters involving correction or adjustment where cooperation is essential (requiring the use of tact and diplomacy) to avoid friction and delay.
- The work required of the HR Administrator is variable and of a slightly complex nature which requires training from six to nine months.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / DISABILITY / VET
- Physical demands are consistent with a professional office setting
- Regular sitting at work station for 25 - 75% of the work shift
- Frequent standing and walking
- Able to work a range of shifts based on operational need.
- Walk throughout the office and warehouse to access file cabinets, office machinery and products.
- Unload supplies and other materials weighing up to 20 pounds to organize or deliver to end user.
- Operate a computer by entering data and preparing reports.
- Communicate with other departments, other terminals and vendors in order to exchange information and prevent delays.
- This is a warehouse environment where frequently this position will be exposed to cold, hot and changing temperatures; will constantly experience noise at medium level not damaging or loud enough to require protective equipment; will frequently be exposed to dust, dirt and changes in lighting.
Posting ID: 597220348Posted: 2021-01-22