The successful candidate must have excellent customer service skills and be well versed in the Service Desk environment. Responsibilities:
QualificationsRequire Education & Experience
- Motivate and lead the team to meet set goals and objectives
- Oversee the appropriate development and retention of documentation and records.
- Communicate with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation.
- Maintain and follow detailed operational procedures ensuring contract terms are met, and will continuously improve quality of service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- Communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Interact daily with staff and/or functional peer groups and customers.
- Provide focus to staff by established policies and procedures and implements and administers policies that affect employees.
Required Skills and Certifications
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of progressively responsible experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of managing/supervising service desk staff is required.
- Recent management or supervisory experience within the previous 12 months is required.
- Experience with a variety of domain/email account administration tools and familiar with standard corporate security policies.
- ITIL Foundation V4 or the ability to obtain the certification
- HDI Service Center Manager or the ability to obtain the certification
- Strong leadership, analytical, and reasoning skills as well as the ability to communicate complex ideas and provide innovative solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills and be well versed in the Service Desk environment.
- A strong understanding of call metrics and the ability to motivate and lead a team that can meet set goals and objectives is a must.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined objectives and policies.
- Ability to oversee the appropriate development and retention of documentation and records.
- Ability to communicate with other departments, senior management, functional peer groups, technical staff and customers to ensure satisfactory customer support and gain cooperation.
- Ability to gather, interpret and present operational metrics to determine trends affecting performance goals.
- Ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Ability to perform full range of managerial duties for employees supervised, including recruitment, salary administration, performance reviews, counseling and employee development.
- Knowledge in standard service desk practices, ITIL, and ISO 9000.
- Must have or be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Posting ID: 566654015Posted: 2020-10-21