Do you like working in a fast-paced work environment? Do you like problem solving? Are you looking a great new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group in Oak Ridge, TN is currently hiring for a Quality Technician. If you have the skills and requirements listed below, apply today by clicking on the link below.
Details for Quality Technician position:
- Full-Time, Direct-Hire
- $16-$22/hour depending on experience
- Hourly position
- Normally 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, overtime as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly without any problem
Can you see yourself in this Quality Technician position?
- Incoming receiving inspection of parts using calipers, micrometers, indicators, go/no go gages, height gauge, optical comparator and other mechanical inspection equipment. CMM experience, a plus.
- Production audits to ensure processes are running within parameters.
- Generate various quality and process performance reports.
- Disposition non-conforming material through the DDR (containment) process.
- Gather data for SPC monitoring. Analyze results and identify out-of-control conditions and trends.
- Run controlled experiments under direction of engineering/manufacturing
- Other duties as assigned.
Do you have the qualifications, skills, and requirements for this position?
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve routine and non-routine quality problems.
- Ability to interact well with all employees, customers, suppliers, and auditors.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing and quality control in an automotive tier one supplier manufacturing company. (Mechanical assembly experience preferred).
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience with variety of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in math and reading drawings, GD&T, and measuring equipment, and testing techniques.
- Must be able to work with the metric system.
- Experience working with GM or Ford, preferred. Toyota or FCA experience, a plus.
- Must have experience using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
Luttrell Staffing Group is here to help you find the right job opportunity, contact us today!
- Call our office at: 865.685.0537
- Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a hiring expert
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Posting ID: 587612479Posted: 2020-12-01