Reports to: Talent and Training Manager
Position Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Department: Human Resources
Location: Wauwatosa Office
Start Date: November 2020
Under the direction of Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiter assists with the administration of the full-cycle talent acquisition process and supports the overall development of the Talent Acquisition Division through the assistance of other projects and assignments as directed by the Manager or Senior HR Specialist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source high-quality prospects for any hard-to-fill requisitions and as a proactive effort for projected openings
- Diligently track prospects and candidate conversions to assess value of sourcing outlets/platforms
- Assist in funneling applications to the ATS from external platforms
- Fulfill all phone interview scheduling requests from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) system within 2 business days of receipt
- Track candidate pipeline movement to ensure that applications are reviewed in a timely fashion by Hiring Managers
- Continually monitor and manage candidate communications to uphold customer service excellence standards of the Talent Acquisition Division
- Schedule phone interviews successfully within 2 business days of ATS scheduling link being sent
- Conduct phone interviews within a 30-minute time frame
- Provide copious notes on interview responses and submit scorecard within 15 minutes after the completed phone interview
- Correspond with hiring manager via the “Team Notes” tagging system in the ATS for all appropriate candidate matters/updates
- Fulfill in-person interview scheduling requests from the ATS system within 2 business days of receipt from the hiring manager
- Cultivate strong professional relationships with all assigned hiring managers through requisition consultations, ongoing feedback, recruitment education and much more
- Accurately schedule in-person interviews by reviewing availability of the hiring manager and/or committee as directed
- Utilize the ATS texting feature for additional candidate communications outside of email or phone calls
- Disposition appropriate applications by correct email templates based on Hiring Manager feedback and/or reason for disposition
- Conduct candidate pre-employment screening under the direction of the Talent Manager
- Vet offer details through the Senior HR Specialist prior to extending an offer
- Establish great rapport with candidates through the entire full-cycle recruitment process and continue cultivating a relationship after an offer has been accepted until first day of employment.
- Consult with Senior HR Specialist for any assistance or direction needed at any given point within the talent acquisition process
- Frequently use Microsoft Teams for team communications, external tracking, and other reasons as directed by the Talent Manager and/or Senior HR Specialist
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, and general HR practices
- Extremely fluent with Applicant Tracking Systems and data tracking
- Excellent customer service skills and passion for working with people
- Operates with a sense of purpose, and thinks critically
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, appropriate to target audiences across multiple functional areas, categories and levels.
- Adaptable, team player, avid collaborator, and a great positive attitude
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently as needed
- Proficient overall computer skills plus expertise in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Data-driven and possesses an analytical mindset
- Works well in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment with proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Respects confidentiality and adheres to security policies.
- Must be able to follow and provide written instruction.
- Must interact and cooperate well with internal and external candidates/prospects
- Proficiency with standard office equipment.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources related area
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- 3+ years of ATS experience as a recruiter user type
- Experience in healthcare recruitment strongly preferred
Posting ID: 579592385Posted: 2020-11-02