The company is at a pivotal point in its development, growing rapidly, and plans to hire a Business Insights Analyst. This role will support the Business Insights and goPuff Marketing Solutions functions with data analysis and insights reporting. As a member of the Business Insights team, the Business Insights Analyst will report to a Business Insights Manager. Specifically, this person will: Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of goPuff's business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context.
- Support the goPuff Marketing Solutions (gMS) team and other internal teams in their strategic decision making by:
- Analyzing historical campaign performance to provide the gMS team and partners with relevant learnings
- Mining internal and external data to uncover key insights on an ongoing basis
- Pulling data and developing insights to help guide strategic initiatives and brand partnerships on an ad hoc basis
- Understanding key shopper trends in CPG businesses and forming narratives to help support pitches, deliver campaigns and drive meaningful results
- Continually monitoring industry trends of and developments of competitors
- Identifying cultural trends, and synthesizing how they may impact goPuff
- Become an expert in all internal databases and external resources.
- Serve as support to various internal teams from a data analysis and an ad hoc reporting perspective.
- Assist in developing robust customer demographic, geographic, and behavioral profiles.
About UsThe only predictable thing about life is that it's wildly unpredictable.
- 2-3 years of experience working with data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to tell stories through data, develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills - Advanced MS Excel - pivot tables and pivot table reporting, advanced formulas and charting, basic data modeling skills in Tableau, SQL (plus)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team player and fast learner
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA
That's where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We're assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers...the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you're hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Posting ID: 547518235Posted: 2020-12-28